Your enjoyment of the show is important to us, alongside the comedian’s enjoyment of performing for you in a safe environment. Please respect the comedians and all other guests in the room by refraining from talking during the entire performance.
Any audience members who do not adhere to these rules will be asked to leave, and no refund will be given. Do not heckle. You will not be as funny as you sound in your head. Do not shout out. It doesn’t make you popular.
It makes you very unpopular!
Terms & Conditions
- Don’t be late! (For real, you could lose your seats)
- All sales final. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Two Drink Minimum per person in the showroom
- Ages 16 and up only
- Individual comedian appearances are subject to change without notice.
- For groups of 7+, please email email@example.com.
- Seating will be assigned based on on-time check-in by groups as purchased. We cannot guarantee larger parties will be seated together.
- Walk up cover is higher than the online presale price.
- Additional health and safety protocols may apply based on updated state guidelines.
- NY State Tax (8.875%)
- SALES ARE FINAL
- Please be respectful of the comedians, your fellow audience members, and the staff.
We know most people don’t like reading these things, but we strongly encourage you to go through this one. All sales are final, and no refunds will be given for failure to read our policies on the website or in this email.
Where are you located?
We are located at:
Dark Horse Comedy Club
17 Murray Street, New York, NY 10007, United States
When do I need to get there?
- Show check-in begins 30 minutes before showtime. Please plan to arrive no later than 15 minutes before showtime.
- If you arrive late, you may lose your seats without a refund.
- After the showroom doors have closed (typically 10 minutes or less after show start time), Arrivals will not be seated and will not receive a refund.
- Please bring your e-ticket with you to present at check-in.
Where will we sit?
- Seating is assigned by staff at check-in. All seating assignments are final, and refusal to take assigned seats will result in ejection without refund.
- Seating priority will be given to those checked in at least 15 minutes before showtime.
- We cannot guarantee that reservations made separately can be combined to be seated together.
- Groups larger than three who arrive more than 15 minutes before the show’s start may be split among smaller tables.
Can I post it on my Social Media?
The comedians love your laughs and good energy – you help make the show what it is! Every show is unique – a moment in time when a group came together for an amazing shared experience!
To help keep your show from being a unique disaster:
- Please do not talk to or at the comedians unless asked a question
- Please do not run commentary on the jokes to the rest of your table or the rest of the audience
- Please no talking amongst yourselves during the show
- No phone calls, texting, social media, googling, calling an Uber, or other phone usages in the showroom
- Please respect everyone in the room which is here to have a good time, just like you!
NO PICTURES OR VIDEOS ARE ALLOWED DURING THE COMEDY SHOW
But you are more than welcome to take pictures before and after or in the bar area.
Other Policies and Procedures:
- Additional health & safety procedures may be implemented as directed by the State of NY